QPS Consultants know the staff skills, knowledge, and abilities needed for success in the management of behavioral health patients. QPS will conduct a Learning Needs Assessments to determine the gaps between your staff’s current level of knowledge, skills, and abilities with that level needed to ensure quality health care, patient safety, and reduction in risk exposures.
In addition, QPS Consultants will assist your organization in setting up a staff development program that will allow your staff to actively participate in new learning regarding safe management strategies and practices for behavioral health patients. We will show you how to structure your training program based on a participatory approach. In a training session, the whole group will actively participate in the process of learning, allowing individuals to share and exchange their knowledge and problems, and together, search for optimal solutions.
QPS Consultants can provide seminars and training programs on several topics that can enhance the knowledge base of the staff. These topics include (but are not limited to):
- Behavioral Health Enterprise Risk Management
- Establishing a Risk Reduction Program for Behavioral Health
- Managing Aggression/Violence in Health Care
- Behavioral Health Care Risk Management in Non-Behavioral Health Settings
- Suicide Assessment and Management
- Contraband/Elopement Prevention
- Restraint & Seclusion
- Chemical Dependency Patient Management
- Dual Diagnosis Management